All the Fun Things to Do in Spokane This November
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase, we may receive compensation at no cost to you. Please view our full disclosure policy for more information.
Even though it’s still technically fall in Spokane, we all can tell it’s starting to become winter. November is that magical month where you can still get outside (especially at the beginning of the month) and you might even see the first snowfall of the season! November might be a holiday month (Thanksgiving is the 22 this year!) but there’s still plenty to do in Spokane!
If you’re wondering what to do in Spokane in November, don’t worry – we’ve found a ton of fun things for you to do outside and inside. Did we miss anything? Let us know on our Facebook page or send us a message on Instagram!
Also, want to download a printable calendar of even more things to do in Spokane this month? Sign up for our newsletter and you will get immediate access to our printable November 2018 ‘Events’ calendar in Spokane!
Things to Do in Spokane in November
- November 5 – Gonzaga Legends at the Fox. 7 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
- November 6 – Idaho State Bengals at Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball – McCarthey Athletic Center. 6 p.m. More info and tickets here.
- November 10 – Texas Southern Tigers at Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball – 7 p.m. More info and tickets here.
- November 28 – Spokane Chiefs vs. Prince George Cougars. 7 p.m. More info and tickets here.
Gonzaga basketball tickets may be almost impossible to come by, but that doesn’t mean you can’t watch the Zags on TV! Find the full Gonzaga TV schedule here. Gonzaga’s exhibition against Central Washington is scheduled for 6 p.m. on November 1 and will be shown on KHQ.
- November 1, 8, 15 – Blake Braley at Zola. 9 p.m. Ends November 21. For more information, click here.
- November 5 – First Interstate Center for the Arts will be hosting a free concert for the public to enjoy the brand new building and see the changes from the renovation. 6:30 p.m. Free but you must reserve tickets ahead of time at ticketswest.com.
- November 10 – Spokane Symphony Pops 2: ABBA The Concert. 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. The Fox. More information and tickets here.
- November 23 – Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Ghosts of Christmas Eve. 7:30 p.m. Spokane Arena. Prices and more information here.
- November 10 & 11 – Spokane Fall Folk Festival. Saturday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Spokane Community College.
- November 16 & 17 – Tom’s Turkey Drive. All area Rosauer’s. “How does it work? Easy. Come by the store during the turkey drive and purchase a bag while doing Thanksgiving shopping. Second Harvest will then distribute those meals to 11,000 families throughout the Inland Northwest. The majority of the meals are handed out at the Spokane Veteran’s Memorial Arena on November 20th.” For more information, click here.
- November 17 – Code Kids. 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Spark Central. For children grades 3-6. For more information and how to register, click here.
- Throughout November – Gobble Til You Wobble Virtual 5k & 10k. $18-28. For more information and how to sign up, click here.
- November 24 – Holiday Celebration and Fireworks at Kendall Yards. 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Free. Santa photos $8. There will be food, face painters, music, balloon art and more! For more information, click here.
- November 2 – Wine tasting and art show at Vino! A Wine Shop during First Friday. 3 – 6:30 p.m. $10. For more information, click here.
- November 8 – Comedian Whitney Cummings. Spokane Comedy Club. 7:30 p.m. 21+ show. For more information, click here.
- November 14 – Fox Presents: The Best of the Second City, Chicago’s legendary sketch and improve comedy theater. 7:30 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
- November 17 – 90s Bar crawl. 3 – 10 p.m., be sure to register by 5 p.m. on the day of. $27-30. For more information and starting location, click here.
- November 29 – Travel author Rick Steves. Bing Crosby Theater. 7 p.m. $10 (general admission) $40 for VIP package. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
- November 4 and 11 – Bottomless Mimosa Sunday Brunch. Nectar Catering and Events. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
- November 11 – Terra Blanca Wine and Food Pairing Class. 2 p.m. $40 for club members and $45 for non-club members. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Looking for even more things to do in November? Sign up for our newsletter, and you’ll get a free printable calendar with even more things to do in Spokane this month!