This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase, we may receive compensation at no cost to you. Please view our full disclosure policy for more information.
Looking for fun Halloween events in Spokane? You may have thought Spokane didn’t do much for Halloween – some Green Bluff, a few photoshoots at Manito… but you’d be wrong! There’s a ton of Halloween and Halloween-related events going on this October in Spokane, and we’ve round up a pretty big list below. You’ll find activities for families, musical events, parties, and more!
Let us know if we missed your event and we’ll add it to this list!
Family-Friendly Halloween Events in Spokane
October 25 from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. – Spooktacular Client Appreciation Movie Night
- Join the Keller Williams team for a movie, popcorn, soda and overall Halloween fun! They will be showing the Halloween classic Hocus Pocus. Free!
October 26 starting at 7 p.m. – Northwest Horror Fest
- A night of spooky stories made by local PNW filmmakers. Event is black-tie/costume optional. Ages 13+. Tickets $15.
October 26 from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Halloween Zumba Party
- Join Jessica Barthelmess, Jamie Mccarthy, Blair Clark Debeaumont, Dezz Bonser, Trisha Pedersen and Tika Perry for some Halloween Zumba fun! Come dance to your Halloween favorites such as the Thriller, Monster Mash, Time Warp and so much more! $3 drop in for non-members. You don’t want to miss this!
October 27 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Spooktacular Halloween Fun at MCM!
- Join Mobius Children’s Museum and River Park Square for spooky games, not-so-scary crafts, and MORE at the Children’s Museum and on the first level of River Park Square. Plus, Trick or Treating in the shopping center from 6-8pm.A spooktacular event for children 10 & under.$1 per person
Various dates – October 25 – 30 – Slightly Spooky Celebrations at the Library!
- Kids and families are invited to celebrate Halloween with slightly spooky activities, crafts, and stories! All kids are welcome to wear and show off their costumes. Please leave the scary costumes at home, as this is an all-ages event. Kids 8 and under must bring an adult.
- Find locations, dates and times here.
- Calling all kids who love Halloween and treats! Join us at My Fresh Basket for a 1 hour spooky cookie decorating session where you will get to frost, sprinkle, and design to your heart’s delight! Sip apple cider, and take home (or eat right there) delicious pumpkin, bat, and ghost cookies. All ages welcome, parental supervision needed for children under 5 (no ticket needed for parents). 1 ticket per child. Gluten friendly cookies available upon request. Must email firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days before the event for gluten friendly. Costumes encouraged!
October 27, registration begins at 9 a.m. – The Great Pumpkin Race
- READY, SET, GO! Welcome to Spokane’s annual Great Pumpkin Race. What makes it great is you! Your help, your participation, your laughs, your squeals, your cheers and even your groans. Gather your family and friends and get your little pumpkins to the Great Pumpkin Race. This year, alongside the pumpkin race we are adding a 1k and also a 5k family fun run. T-shirts, prizes, a raffle and many other activities will be available. Fun for the whole family!!! $5 per pumpkin racer.
October 27 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. – Spark-O-Ween
- Spark Central gets spo000oky for a fun-filled day of creative learning and trick-or-treating. Help build a monstrous LEGO mansion, enchant a drawing to light up, and type a scary story on our haunted typewriter — if you dare! Costumes welcome, but not required. Free.
October 27 from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. – Spooky Looff – teens only (school ID or driver’s permit 13-18 years old)
- Take a spin on the Spooky Looff and hang out with Z Nation in the zombie lounge at Riverfront’s first Teens Only event at Riverfront Park’s Looff Carrousel. Admission includes music, food, video games, Carrousel ride, and other spooktacular surprises! Holiday attire or costumes encourages. No masks or weapons of any kind. $12 online registration or $15 at the door.
October 28 from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Halloween Hullabaloo
- Free. Bouncy houses, games, prizes and dinner. A family-friendly carnival at Audubon Park United Methodist Church.
October 31 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. – East Central Community Center Trunk or Treat – Free
October 31 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Broomstick Bash Halloween Party – for children 10 and under
- Join Mobius Children’s Museum and River Park Square for spooky games, not-so-scary crafts, and MORE at the Children’s Museum and on the first level of River Park Square. Plus, Trick or Treating in the shopping center from 6-8pm. $1 per person.
Haunted Houses in/around Spokane
October 27 from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. – Family Halloween 2018 at Kootenai County Jail Museum
- See and try a paranormal team’s latest equipment, trick or treats for kids, tour of the haunted jail. Donations welcome.
October 4 through November 2, open 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. and Saturdays 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. – Sparky’s Fun House
- Sparky’s Fun House says it is family friendly and for adults, so call ahead if you have questions.
October 31 from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. – Camp Greenwood Zombie Hunt
- Your Hunter Guide Rayna really needs your help, she is trying to find survivors at Camp Greenwood, but fears the worst! Will you come help her kill some zombies and track down any survivors?! She could really use the help!! Free.
All-Ages Halloween Events in Spokane
October 25 from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Witches Night Out Shop
- Bring all your Ghoulfriends for a Wicked good time! Enjoy tasty treats, in-store specials, dress up in your favorite costume, and play our game card for a change to win $100 gift card to all 6 participating stores!!!
October 26 from 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. – Panic at the Pin
- Costume party and live music with Bonita Sarita, Tyler Rose, Alex Allison and more. $10. All ages.
October 27 from 7:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. – The Halloween Cover Show at The Pin
- Age of Nefilim – Video game covers
STOE/FAUS – Sum41
Dysfunktynal Kaos – Mudvayne
Civiliance – Death Cab For Cutie
Wilhelm & Friends – Rage Against The Machine
Sid Broderius and The Emergency Exit – Boxcar Racer
Heart of An Awl – Beartooth
Colder Bones – Weezer
- This event is free if you are wearing a costume and just $5 if you are not
- Doors open 7 pm for all ages
October 27 from 7:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. – KYRS Halloween Bash
- KYRS Halloween Bash
Saturday, October 27th 7:30PM
The Big Dipper, 171 S. Washington
$5 All-Ages. Bar for 21+. Get tickets at the door.
Prizes for best costume! Dance the night away!
October 27 from 9 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. – Halloween EDM Night
- Halloween Electronic Dance Music event featuring The deanE and Exsto of Capital E Productions. If you are looking for high energy music and a place to let loose on the weekend before Halloween and want to avoid the crowds downtown come on out and join us! This event will be primarily electro progressive house and trap, as well as remixes of top 40’s stuff from recent and the past! Definitely music any music fan can get down too! Hope to see you out! $10 for 18+ and $5 for 21+
October 27 and 28 – Haunted Hallows – The Music of Harry Potter
- Kick off your Halloween celebration with the magical music from Harry Potter performed live by the Spokane Symphony. This third annual tradition is where Harry Potter fans unite. Dress in costume and enjoy the pre-concert activities. Choose from matinee and evening performances. Pre-concert activities in the lobby begin 90 minutes before each show.
21 and Up Halloween Events in Spokane
October 26 from 8:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. – Gr8ter Veterans Halloween Party
- Gr8ter Veterans is hosting our 1st ever Halloween Party! We have Navy SEAL Retired Chief Kristin Beck speaking with Performances by Jenny Munday, Aaron Cerutti and for the first time ever in Spokane Sailor Jerri! Tickets are $15 General Admission and $25 for VIP Tickets which include Balcony seating, VIP meet & Greet as well as a discount on our brand new shirt (for only $10, everyone else pays $18 for our shirt)! This event is 21 and over with $500 prize for best Halloween Costume (everyone is encouraged to dress up).
October 26 from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. – Dead Man’s Party
- Rouge la Rue & the Vaude Villains present “Dead Man’s Party”. Tricks and treats but mostly treats… this is the most fun show you’ll see this Halloween! Get ready for a ridiculously entertaining evening of dance, acro, burlesque and magic that is absolutely guaranteed to make you laugh. With one of a kind acts brought to you by some of Spokane’s most adored and talented performers, this will be an evening that can only improve your Halloween and your mood.
- $25 Front Rows (front two rows) / $20 Seat / $15 GA / Standing Room
- DOORS 7:15 Show 8:00 – 18 and up
October 26 from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. – Halloween ’18 with El Primo
- El Primo provides the music for Iron Goat’s annual Halloween party! Prizes for best costumes. Free Admission.
October 26 from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. – Bobby Patterson Band: Library Lounge Halloween
- Calling all Ghoules and Guys! Get all dolled up in your Halloween Finery and come out to the Haunted Library of Hillyard. Head Librarian Linda has lots of mischievous mischief lined up for you. Costume Contest. Prizes Galore. Special invite to all Vampires, etc.
October 26 at 8 p.m. – Checkerboard Halloween Party/Cover Show
October 26 from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. – Halloween with Nu Jack City
- Celebrate Halloween with Nu Jack City, Friday, October 26th.
Come in costume and get a treat!
October 27 from 3:30 p.m. – 12 a.m. – End of HARVEST Party
- Live music by the Sara Brown, Devon Wade and the Hankers halloween costume contest for great prizes and great Beer Wine and food all day! Help us celebrate the end of all the hard work. $10.
October 27 from 7 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. – Ghost Ball: A Halloween Charity Event
- Spokane’s Premier Halloween Party with a Purpose is back! The annual Ghost Ball is set for Saturday October 27th. Join KXLY’s Mark Peterson, our 2018 emcee, and celebrate the Halloween holiday while supporting children with special needs. Enjoy music and dancing, drinks and heavy appetizers, live/silent auction, and festive photography! And don’t forget to scare up a fright, costumes are a must on this night! $75.
October 31 from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. – The Pin Halloween Party
- Beer pong tournament, $100 grand prize. 21 and up. Free.