Stillwater Creek Vineyard Tour
Time for a field trip! Join us on this journey to the heart of Washington’s wine country as we explore where the story of
Time for a field trip! Join us on this journey to the heart of Washington’s wine country as we explore where the story of each bottle begins!
Stillwater Creek Vineyard, located in Royal City, WA was our chosen destination as it is one of our favorite vineyards we source grapes from. The trip will include a series of intriguing history of how Washington has become the second largest wine producing state in the US. As well as what makes this particular vineyard site special and one of the selected growers for our handcrafted wines.
You’ll be guided on this journey by Arbor Crest experts, Chris Farrington (Winemaker) and Alex Barber (Wine Education Specialist). Chris and Alex have put together a fun and explorative day that you won’t want to miss!
Vineyard Trip Includes:
– Transportation via party bus
– Expert wine knowledge and history throughout the day
– Vineyard Tour presented by Stillwater Creek’s Vineyard Manager
– Lunch curated by Arbor Crest’s culinary team
– Wine tasting
– Complimentary tickets to the Common Ground Classic Rock concert at the Estate after returning from the Vineyard
– Arbor Crest logo glass
Join us for a full day exploring our amazing backyard here in eastern Washington!
Tap the button below to book your trip!
But hurry, spots for this experience are very limited!
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 8:00 pm